Instruction for use: Oil & Gas
3M 8246CN N95 Respirator are ideal for everyday use. They are economical and dependable.
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
The respirator incorporates proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam provide a custom fit with secure seal and helps reduce eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time. • R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator • Carbon filter for relief against nusiance levels of acid gases.*
• Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
• Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
• Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
• Suggested applications: Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present.
• Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non-oil environments and other dusty operations.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions or supervisor.